1. ?Full tax returns for two years to prove that your income was consistent.
2. ?Two most recent pay stubs so that your lender can approve you based on your current salary.
3. ?Financial statements for the past two months to see what you can access in an emergency.
4. ?Photo ID.
5. ?Signed sale contract.
6. ?Proof of homeowner’s insurance.
7. ?Written verification of your position and salary on company letterhead.
8. ?Cancelled rent or utility checks to show that you make payments on time.
9. ?Gift letters if someone is making a financial contribution to your closing costs or down payment.
10. ?1099 forms if you are self-employed.