It?s a pretty straightforward question: Do I need a Realtor to buy a house? While the answer is no, you don?t, there are plenty of reasons why you should!
So, if you’re asking the question, do I need a Realtor to buy a house, consider the benefits of using a Realtor:
- A Realtor will guide you through and help you understand what can be a complicated process. An experienced Realtor is a valuable asset and can clearly explain the home-buying process.
- An experienced Realtor can also point out both features and flaws within a home that you might not have otherwise noticed.
- Realtors are known for their negotiating skills can can likely negotiate a better deal for you.
- Realtors are typically well connected. If you need a contractor, home inspector, plumber, painter, etc., they can very likely point you in the right direction.
- Most Realtors are strongly tied to the community and know the history of the neighborhoods ? good and bad.
We recently came across this statement in a real estate industry article: ?Famous sayings become famous because they are true. You get what you pay for. Just like a good accountant or a good attorney, a good agent will save you money ? not cost you money.? We couldn?t agree more.
The road to owning real estate is like a well-traveled street after a bad winter ? filled with potholes! So do you need a Realtor to buy a house? We highly recommend hiring a Realtor to guide you safely down that road. Please contact The Olear Team if we can be of assistance.