Four Steps to Simplify; Right-Sizing Your Life is the subject of two free seminars to be offered by Michael Olear, president of the Olear Realty Group, Inc. and a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker with The Olear Team/MJ Peterson Real Estate.
You?d love to find a place that?s the right size for you, but what do you do with all of your stuff? Olear, who has 32 years of real estate experience, will offer a simple, step-by-step approach to preparing for a move. Topics to be covered include:
- What are the components of a successful plan?
- How can you reduce the stress and simplify the process?
- What questions do you need to ask estate sale professionals?
- Is the real estate market better for buyers or sellers right now?
- What requirements are imposed by banks, buyers and municipalities when you sell?
- How do you sell for the highest possible price in the shortest time period?
Seminars will be offered at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 23 and 2 p.m. Friday, March 1, at Brookdale Kenmore Enhanced Assisted Living, 2971 Delaware Ave., Kenmore. The events are free and light refreshments will be served. For reservations, please call 880-4442.