Two seminars for spring home sellers and one for new home buyers, all offered by Michael Olear, a licensed real estate broker from The Olear Team at MJ Peterson Real Estate, are scheduled to take place in the Northtowns.
Spring home seller seminars will take place at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 2 and 16, in the Hyatt Place-Amherst, 5020 Main St., Amherst. Topics to be covered include:
- How to achieve maximum value in the shortest period of time.
- Selling your house ?as is.?
- Stimulating multiple offers.
- How to sell and buy at the same time.
- What upgrades give you the highest return on investment.
- How to obtain bridge financing.
- Items a home inspector look will look at.
- How do you make sure your buyer is qualified.
The new home buyer seminar is scheduled from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 12, in the KeyBank branch at 2030 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda. Topics will include the mortgage process, available products and options, and understanding your credit score. A lending officer will also be on hand to answer questions.
Light refreshments will be available. To reserve a seat, please call 880-4442 or email email@example.com.
Olear is a licensed real estate broker with 30 years of experience. He has specialized in helping older adults with their real estate needs since 1999. The Olear Realty Group, Inc. is organized as a sub chapter S corporation and supports the Olear Team/MJ Peterson Corporation in the sale of residential real estate throughout Erie and Niagara County. The team has decades of experience in meeting the real estate needs of Western New York residents. Visit olear.com to learn more about the Olear Team?s work assisting older adults and their families.