Last week we condensed and shared some home staging tips from a recent article published on FoxNews.com. Today we continue with some additional tips that should help you sell your home in a timely manner.
• A dining room can be a dead zone between meals, so infuse some style by adding a series of vessels to the center of the table. Avoid the bare look as well as oversized arrangements.
• How do your floors look? At the very least, give all floors a good cleaning and steam clean any carpets.
• Think about rearranging your furniture to create an inviting conversation area. A quick look through some home interior magazines should provide plenty of interesting ideas.
• Choose neutral colors to create a more sophisticated look. Avoid using too much white or shockingly bright colors.
• Your master bedroom should appeal to all who enter, so remove personal items and add touches such as new linens and tasteful artwork.
There’s more to come, so stay tuned!