When putting your house on the market, it is vital to have it shown in its best possible light. The key however, is figuring out how to achieve this without breaking the bank. Consumer Reports provides the following agenda, for finding that perfect balance.
- Freshen up the bath: $300-$1,000
- Paint the rooms- selectively: $100 (DIY)-$1,000 (Pro)
- Clean up, clear out; smells and clutter: $0 (DIY)-$2,500 (Pro)
- Enhance the exterior: $150-$7,500
- Spruce up the kitchen: $300-$5,000
For complete descriptions on each, as well as potential returns, check out the following link from Consumer Reports here.