Downsizing or right-sizing your living situation can feel overwhelming. You’d love to find a place that’s the right size for you, but what do you do about all that “stuff”?
Michael Olear of the Olear Team at MJ Peterson has been in the real estate business since 1987. He can offer a simple, step by step approach to preparing for a downsizing move.
This plan will include:
- What to do with personal property?
- Developing a monetary plan
- Whether to fix or sell as-is
- Hiring the right professionals to help you with selling and moving
- What requirements are imposed by banks and municipalities when you sell?
See our 4 Step Sellers Strategy