What are your plans this weekend? Want to catch a movie? If so, check out these movies every real estate agent should watch at least once!
- The Big Short: The film?s story brought the horrors of the bubble burst to the big screen.
- Glengarry Glen Ross: Regarded as one of the best films of all time, this movie follows the seedy side of real estate through the lives of several salesmen who use dubious tactics to sell property.
- The Money Pit: A couple purchases a million-dollar mansion that is up for sale for only $200,000, and things begin to fall apart rather quickly!
- I Love You, Man: A comedy about an engaged man who realizes he has no male friends and therefore, no groomsmen, who is also a struggling real estate agent trying to sell a mansion belonging to Lou Ferrigno.
- Pacific Heights: Perhaps the first-ever eviction thriller, this is the tale of a tenant gone bad ? very bad!
- The Wolf of Wall Street: This is as unethical as it gets. A lesson in how not to behave.
- The Pursuit of Happiness: This film shows us that anyone can succeed with strength and passion.
- Rocky: You may take punches, you may fall down ? but always get back up!
- Unbroken: Three people are stuck on a raft for 47 days. Of the three, the one who came out victorious was not the strongest nor the smartest, but the one with the right mindset!
- Jerry MaGuire: The perfect film to highlight the power of perseverance.
- 99 Homes: Following the eviction of his family from their home due to foreclosure, an unemployed man agrees to work with the real estate broker who was the cause of his frustration.
- Closing Escrow: Three families and their agents are put to test when they try to purchase the same property.
Most importantly, don?t forget the popcorn!