You’d love to find a place that’s the right size for you, but what do you do about all that “stuff”? Michael Olear from MJ Peterson has 30 years experience and he will offer a simple, step by step approach to preparing for a downsizing move. Ideas will include:
- What are the components of a successful plan?
- How can you reduce the stress and simplify the process?
- What questions do you need to ask estate sale professionals?
- Is the real estate market better for buyers or sellers right now?
- What requirements are imposed by banks and municipalities when you sell?
This is a free seminar offered at noon on Thursday, August 8, at Eagle Crest Senior Village, 100 Weiss Ave., Orchard Park.
Michael Olear?s first career was social work. He has an MSW from UB. He?s combined those experiences with real estate brokerage and offers a unique blend of knowledge areas for consumers. He has provided seminars throughout Erie and Niagara Counties for over 10 years in area churches and community centers.