Every home has individual needs before it sells, but we’ve included two brief overview examples of our planning process.
House A: Tonawanda, NY
- Schedule meeting with town plumbing inspector
- Schedule meeting with town electrical inspector
- Meet town plumbing inspector for evaluation
- Meet town electrical inspector for evaluation
- Schedule at least 2 estate liquidators
- Meet liquidators and obtain their quotes, contracts and plans of action
- Schedule engineer for home inspection to evaluate basement cracks and provide complete written, home inspection report
- Obtain estimate for installation of drywall, finishing and painting.
- Report back to owner regarding progress of estate liquidator by phone, email and photo
- Report back to owner regarding cleanout of house by liquidator by phone, email and photo
- Arrange for installation of drywall, finishing and painting if required by contract of sale.
- Arrange for electrician and plumber if required by town
- Schedule any other contractors that may be requested by owner including lawn, snow plowing, property management, etc.
House B: Amherst, NY
- Obtain engineer report with respect to basement
- After obtaining engineer?s recommendation, obtain two estimates for foundation repair, flushing drain tile and basement seepage that also includes transferable warranty
- Arrange for basement repair and document completion for owner with photos
- Obtain two estimates for plastering/painting kitchen, back hall way, living room and upstairs bedroom (lower part of wall and one side wall ? match color of remainder of room)
- Ask painter if they will clean brick at the top of hearth in family room. Obtain estimate for upstairs painting just to see how much it would be.
- Arrange for painting as per approved estimate and document completion for owner with photos
- Obtain two estimates for replacement of hot water tank
- Arrange for installation of new hot water tank and document completion for owner with photos
- Arrange for removal of any junk in basement and arrange for cleaning of same and this includes shop vac for all spider webs as well as power washing walls and floor after sweeping ? document for owner with photos
- Approach neighbor if necessary regarding establishing written maintenance agreement or common driveway
- Arrange for carpet cleaning in the 1stfloor
- Put caution tape across access door to attic
Small changes can make a big difference. ?Our Project Management service saves sellers hours in valuable time and can increase your selling price substantially.
|Address||"As Is" Value||Estate Spent||Sale price||Net Gain|
|88 Heritage E||$150,000||$23,859||$249,900||$76,041|
|740 Brighton Rd||$50,000||$21,618||$120,000||$48,382|
|62 St. Amelia||$70,000||$9,533||$120,000||$40,467|